Additional Prayer Resources
- The clergy are available to meet individually for pastoral consultation and healing support.
- Our weekly Compline service at 9 PM each Sunday evening—20 minutes of soaring chant in a quiet and glorious setting of candles, icons and light incense.
- Our Stations of the Cross and accompanying meditation booklet provide a powerful spiritual opportunity to experience Christ’s living presence in the midst of our contemporary world’s places of need.
- The Labyrinth and Healing Gardens provide a variety of prayer opportunities.
- Quiet Days for prayer and reflection are offered at different times throughout the year.
- Standing Stones, St. Paul’s onsite gift and book store has an excellent variety of books, icons, music and other resources to deepen your understanding of healing and enrich your prayer life.
In addition, you may find the following web sites to be useful.
The Lectionary Page: A calendar of the lessons for Sundays and Feast Days
The Daily Office: An online source for prayer Daily Morning and Evening Prayer
Two online sources for Lenten meditaitons:
Episcopal Relief and Development (you can sign up to have them delivered daily to your email address.
If you would like to learn more about prayer or our healing ministries, please contact the Rev’d Cindy Stravers, Assistant to the Rector.